Thursday, October 22, 2015

RE-UP: Rolling Stones live in Frankfurt 1982 - 2CD - July 1

the rolling stones

frankfurt july 1, 1982
tittle: festhalle, frankfurt july 1, 1982
label: private
sound quality: fair/good audience recording (6/10)
including  two bonus track : angie (edinburg 04/06/99) + ycagwyw (edinburg 28/05/82) both in excelent audience recording.



disc 1
take the a train/under my thumb
when the whip comes down
let's spend the night together
shattered
neighbours
black limousine
just my imagination
twenty flight rock
going to a go go
let me go
time is on my side
beast of burden
you can't always get what you want
band introduction
little t&a

disc 2
tumbling dice
she's so cold
hang fire
miss you
honky tonk women
brown sugar
start me up
jumping jack flash
satisfaction
bonus track : angie
bonus track: you can't always get what you want

Download this bootleg here
                 

1 comment: