Tuesday, October 27, 2015

RE-UP: Rolling Stones live in Rio De Janeiro 1998 - 2CD - April 11 - soundboard

Rolling Stones - They' ll stone you in Rio de Janeiro
Praca de Apoteose
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
04/11/1998
Soundboard recording
Artwork included

Disc One:
1. Intro
2. (I can' t get no) Satisfaction
3. Let' s spend the night together
4. Flip the switch
5. Gimme shelter
6. Ruby tuesday
7. Saint of me
8. Out of control
9. Miss you
10. Like a Rolling Stone (w. Bob Dylan)
11. Introductions
12. You don' t have to mean it

Disc Two:
1. Bridge walk
2. Little Queenie
3. I just want to make love to you
4. You got me rockin'
5. Sympathy for the devil
6. Honky tonk women
7. Start me up
8. Jumping Jack flash
9. You can' t always get what you want
10. Brown sugar
11. I just want to make love to you *

* mono bonus version

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment